Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Analysis: The Brutal Short Film That Consumed my Life 


After 3 months of painful pre, production and post, Analysis is final done. With patience and a caffeine IV I rendered and spent an unhealthy amount of time sitting in the lab, talking to the computer. I am on a 38 hour stretch of no sleep and Im not even sure if this is a good film anymore but hey!
This was the most difficult, uncomfortable, insane shoot I have EVER DONE.
I was blessed to have such talent float my way.
James Mckernan was phenomenal, He was so patient with me and helped me with so much, creatively. 
Michael Cera wrote the score for the film and it fits perfectly. Really pulls the whole film together.
I couldn't ask for anything more out of this. I appreciate all the help! hope you guys suffer watching it as much as I was making it!
Labels: 

No comments:

Post a Comment